Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I give up on you people....

I'm not sure what happend to make everyone think that being on time for a meeting is optional...but to those of you who are confused, it is NOT optional.  I'm not going to pretend that I've never been late but I do make a serious effort to be on time if I am meeting someone.  And is it too much to ask that if you are going to be late that you send a text/email/phone call in my direction?  Lately everyone I am supposed to meet with is late.  We are not just talking about a few minutes late, we are talking 15 to 20 minutes late if not more.  Once you pass the 15 minute mark I start to get pissed, real pissed.  I have better things to do than to wait for you to show up if you even decide to show up.  Don't worry guys, I didn't drive an hour to meet you or anything, feel free to take your time, it's not like I have other meetings today either.  I feel like if I can be on time after being left at the altar, you can be on time too.  I don't care if that makes no sense, I feel it is applicable anyways.

Also, if I talk to you about something in person, send you multiple emails about it and then call you to make sure you understand, the last thing you should say to me is, "Oh, really?  I didn't know that, that is important."  Yes, very important which is why I communicated it to you via three forms of communication...but obviously you still didn't listen.  All you can really say in this situation is wow.  I must be speaking in a different language that inhibits your understanding of the very important message I have been trying to beat into you for the past month. 

I give up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment