Saturday, October 9, 2010

I suck at dating...

I have decided that dating sucks and that I suck at dating.   After being out of the game for four years it takes awhile to get back into it...and I do not have the patience for it.  Either you like me or you don't, let's skip the games.  And the phone call game, that's the worst.  He called me last time so I guess it's my turn but you don't want to be too clingy but you don't want to miss out on an opportunity and you don't know if he's waiting for you to call or if he could care less.  Really guys?  Can we just establish the we like each other or we don't so I don't spend my time trying to figure it out?  Oh yeah and by the way....I was left at the alter and I have no tolerence for games and no I am not looking for a one night stand to forget about it, not my style.  Ahhh...can I just fast forward past the dating scene?  I am not a fan at this point.  And yes, it has only been a month since my "wedding" but I can't just sit around and do nothing...I live alone and work from home, I have to get out some how.  Whatever it takes. 

I feel as though the motto needs more of an explaination.  Whatever it takes refers to whatever it takes to survive, be happy for five minutes, or to feel alive.  Today it may take going on a date with someone I have no feelings for, tomorrow it may be eating ice cream for dinner, but I have decided that it is finally time for me to be selfish.  I have never focused on myself and what I need, it has always been me worrying about what is going to make others happy, but I need to be happy too.  So, I am vowing to myself to do whatever it takes for me to be happy....whatever it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment