Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The male species can suck its own dick.

Dear Male Species,

You suck and I hate you.  This is due to multiple reasons.  One:  because you "don't know what you want" and can "just want to have fun" for the rest of your pathetic LIVES and be perfectly content.  Two:  even when a girl decides to "not care anymore" we do.  Even if we don't want to be with you we want to be in control and tell YOU that it's over.  Not the other way around, boys, no no no.  We want to call the shots but that never happens because of reason three of why I hate you:  you are always the one calling the shots because we are so easily caught up in you, we don't even realize it until it is too late.  If all of this is true, then why do we keep coming back to you?  I'll tell you why, it's called reason 4:  you have the ability to change our minds just when we decide that you all suck, but you always have to wait until we get to that point first.  Screw you guys. 

And why do I only attract males of one age group that are all from the same city which is located two hours away from where I live?  Seriously, this is the third guy of the same age from the same damn city that has expressed interest in me.  What. the. fuck.  So obviously I have a new male friend that has made me not quite give up on the male species right when I was ready to say fuck you and be done with all of you.  Right now we are just getting to know each other through emails...but he seems really nice and I have the amazing ability to get excited about things within seconds.  I told myself this would just be a fun thing and I wouldn't get excited about it but....shit, too late.  This means I am about to get disappointed and pissed. 

That my friends, is why the male species can suck its own dick, even though if they could they wouldn't need us and would be perfectly content by themselves.  I think that is reason FIVE. 

1 comment:

  1. Can you hear the applause from here?

    Bravo. Brav-effin-O!

    The title of this post alone deserves a hand clap.

    ReplyDelete