Saturday, November 13, 2010

A nice guy? What is that?

Ok, so in my previous post I mentioned a guy that I had started chatting with via email.  Well, I added this guy on Facebook, I new of him because he is my boss's brother...yeah.  Not sure this is a good idea but what the hell, whatever it takes right?  Anyway, I did not expect anything when I added him.  He sent me a message asking how I liked working for his sister and I politely replied and I figured that would be the end of it.  However, he sends me a message a couple days later apologizing for not being in contact for a few days...totally caught me off guard.  Last guy I had a fling with, (refer to the post about me puking in the bar he worked in) was sporadic and never apologized for being out of touch.  So we have been emailing, getting to know each other, it has been fun but again I didn't expect much else out of it, then he calls me today.  I just don't know what to do with a guy who calls when he says he's going to call and apologizes for not repsonding in a timely manner.  Do such men really exist?  I'm starting to think I have found one of the only ones, which leads me to believe this is going to be the end of me.  He also plays the guitar.  If he sings too I'm throwing my arms up in surrender and throwing myself at him with everything I've got.  Yes, I know that plan is destined to fail but what do I have to lose?  Exactly.  Only my pride and that has been gone for awhile. 

I have never dated a nice guy before, and we aren't dating per say but I don't even know what to do with a nice guy.  I have also mentioned in a previous post that I have the great ability to get excited entirely too early, which usually leaves me incredibly disappointed but I never learn.  Now that I do know such men exist, I am slightly more hopeful for the remainder of my life.  This could be trouble, only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment