Thursday, June 9, 2011

Patience is a virtue. I don't have it.

I've really been dropping the ball on this blog lately.  But here is the latest that is going through my head at this point:  I have no patience.  I want the perfect job, the perfect guy, the perfect car, and I want it all NOW.  I don't want to wait.  Waiting sucks.  And it's frustrating to want all of the these things and know that it might be a long time before I actually even come close to getting them. 

But I will wait.  Because I have no choice but to do just that. 

This is short and sweet but that is my latest frustration.  And I'm not even patient enough to write a decent post right now.  Fail.

2 comments:

  1. I think we are in the same boat, my love. But really, the waiting will be well worth it when you finally get all of those things. You may not see it yourself, but you have made HUGE progress this past year. The things you want may be closer than you think. We need to continue to remind each other of that so we don't settle or lose our minds - whichever would happen to come first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting does sucks but you'll see that it's all well worth it in the end. And if you only post every once in awhile that's fine. This is for you. Not anyone else. I just like seein whatcha write.

    ReplyDelete